Go to FACETONED – Face Fitness Programme to look younger. Download the App!
With Carme’s program you will obtain a “Face to Body” Pilates workout!
- Increase your core strength, increasing muscle tone and ability.
- Enhance your balance and posture, reducing any aches and pains, now or in the future.
- Improve your flexibility, allowing you to tackle more complex moves.
- Naturally enhance the look and appearance of your face – the more you work at it, the better the results!
Set of 4 Intermediate Mat Pilates Videos + 1 Stretching for only £15.00 - Ideal for busy days where you need to fit in a workout, Studio Carme’s Pilates videos are short yet impactful, providing strength and improving posture. Includes the following videos:
- Getting to The Core – ~20 Mins – 20 mins solely dedicated to toning the core.
- Pilates Strength – ~20 Mins – Balance out toning your core and legs for full definition.
- Pilates Plus – ~15 Mins – Take you Pilates workout to the next level and tackle the core, arms and back.
- Total Pilates – ~50 Mins – Full body workout based on the Pilates method focused on the core, legs, arms and back.
- Daily Stretching Tonic– ~20 Mins – Full body stretching with Markella to help you body become more flexible and younger.
Stretching Through Pilates Movements
Face and Body Pilates
Dancing With Luis Costa
Four Steps To A Natural Facelift – S7
Ultimate Core Condition Volume & Toning – Gloves – S6
Tone Your Forehead And Brighten Your Eyes – S5
Fuller Cheeks Toned Chin – Gloves – S4
Chin and Neck – S3
Brighten The Eyes – S2
Lift The Cheeks – S1
Deep Core Routine – Gloves – 13
Corner Routines – Gloves – 12
Key Routine Movements – 11
Deep Face Core Conditioning – 10
Powerful Face Conditioning – 9
Intense Core Conditioning Volume & Toning – Gloves – 8
Deeper Conditioning For The Core – Gloves – 7
Engage Your Core – Achieve Volume – Gloves – 6
Obtaining a Balanced Face – Gloves – 5
Mastering of Key Movements – 4
Conditioning Using Resistance – 3
Consolidate Control of Basic Movements – 2
Learn to Connect with your Facial Muscles – 1
Daily Stretching Tonic for You
Total Pilates for You
Pilates Plus + for You
Pilates Strength for You
Getting to the Core for You
Domingo – Cinco Minutos
Sabado – Guantes vs Basicos
Viernes – Ojos y Frente
Jueves – Guantes Comisura Boca
Miercoles – Barbilla y Cuello
Martes – Guantes Internos
Lunes – Pomulos
Fitness Facial Avanzado
Fitness Facial Intermedio
Your Face Level 2
Your Face Level 3
Your Face Level 1
Full Face Workout
Intermediate Face Workout
Advanced Face Workout
Friday – Opened Eyes and Smooth Forehead
Monday – Toned Cheeks
Wednesday – Toned Chin and Long Neck
Thursday – Corner Gloves
Tuesday – Internal Gloves
Sunday – Five Minutes
Saturday – Gloves vs. Basics
Getting to the Core~ 20 Mins
Pilates Strength~ 15 Mins
Pilates Plus +~ 15 Mins
Total Pilates~ 45 Mins
Daily Stretching Tonic~ 20 Mins
If you have purchased my videos and no longer have access to them please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow 48 hours for response.
Many thanks, Carme