CREATING A DAILY ROUTINE - FROM BEGINNER TO REGULAR
Return to What Do You Need To Know About The Facial Fitness Class?
Facial Fitness needs to become a habit, only 15 minute daily routines effortless. It needs to be a life skill that the client does daily or every other day like brushing your teeth or hair.
It is important to begin and do the routines regularly as the face is the same as the body, but the difference is that we see our faces every day and our face makes first impressions on people… so if you were to work some place in your body it should be the face. It should be the priority.
At the beginning, you need to set a regular time you will do the exercises either in the morning, evening or midday. Then have a pleasant place at home to sit down with a mirror as you learn the exercises and use a nice oil for the massage.
How do I motivate my clients to keep up with the exercises?
- It is essential that the first 3 classes are done within a month. The face starts a program that delivers results quicker than any other one, within only 6 to 8 weeks.
- Motivation is a mind and body connection, the most important is believing that you can make the change.
- Take photos at the beginning of the classes and after 8 weeks to see the change
- Set physical goals you want to achieve like improving your jawline or neck
- Try to organise your schedule and set a time for your facial exercises and make sure you keep at it! It will be better 3 days a week than none.
- While the clients are learning, I provide online support with technical videos so they can see exactly the movements and how to exercise properly. It is about repetitions, holding and release the muscles. Sometimes it’s easier to have a visual reminder of how it is done. Following the videos ensures you complete all the exercises in a routine.
- As you are entitled to online support, the workout can therefore be done anywhere and anytime. It is key to stay motivated!
View before and after photos
“I had a great time learning how to do facial exercises with Carme. The program is well structured and you eventually learn how to separately use the various muscles in the face. Carme’s instructions are very clear and I did not find it difficult to follow. I think this is a great tool to have for life as you get older. My husband has been telling me how beautiful I look lately, so it’s definitely working!”