The results of my clients before and after photos speak for themselves.
After only 8 weeks my technique delivers a natural face-lift, gently lifting the face along with stretching the skin. The faces are gently lifted and the skin is stretched. This gives my clients a glowing skin, making them look 10 years younger.
Why does my technique work?
The answer is: Pilate’s transforms the rest of our body in a short amount of time and the same applies to our face.
Pilates work-outs are intense, structured and based on the musculature of the facial muscles. The following is important:
- The musculature of our body and face does not change volume or toning by simply stretching or massaging.
- We must actively engage the muscles. The only way to do this is by exercising them. Pilates delivers the best results.
- You are in control, so you can do the exercises anywhere and anytime (at least initially in front of a mirror to ensure you get the exercises right).
- The structure of the workouts is key for my clients to learn the routines easily and fast.
- The workouts are divided into beginner, intermediate and advanced series and also by the intensity and length of the workouts.
How does my technique work on the facial layers?
The facial exercises work the musculo-aponeurotic and retaining ligaments of the skin. Through facial massage, the subcutaneous layer is activated by increasing blood circulation. This allows more oxygen and more nourishment to reach the cells of the skin.
The result is a glowing skin. The face looks healthier and younger, the collagen and elastin is stimulated, there are less toxins and overall it looks tighter.
The focus of the exercises is on the underlying muscles rather than the skin, therefore the results last longer.
With only 15 minutes of regular exercise, we deliver longer lasting effects, compared to other techniques.
What is included in my technique?
The precision of Pilates as the fundamental basis of my facial fitness exercises, ensures each muscle is targeted efficiently.
The exercises are a real facial workout organised by areas of the face, using resistance and repetitions, just as you would do with your toning your body. The following techniques are used:
- Isometric (building tension whilst not changing the length of the muscle) and isotonic (concentrically shortening muscles, making them work and eccentrically generating force as muscles lengthen) repetitions to deliver quick results.
- As with Pilates for the body, we combine stretching for the face along with the exercise.
- Adding the face massage at the end of each work out helps the facial muscles to relax and remove toxins.
- You only need your fingers and gloves – no other tools are used.
- Online support is essential while learning to understand the precision of the movements – the extensive list of videos available to clients from beginner through to expert ensures clients stay on track.
- The quick and visible results motivate people to practice regularly.
View before and after photos
Read more: Facial Fitness – A Natural Alternative to Botox and Invasive Surgery